I love using lip balm and always have some with me ~ always. There are many great ones out on the market but there are also so many that have chemicals in it that I don't want for myself or my children. I researched the type of ingredients that would be best AND have natural SPF. Here is a vegan, paleo, organic, all-natural recipe containing natural SPF.
This post contains affiliate links which keeps this blog going but does not add any cost to you
What You'll Need
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Cocoa Butter
- Beeswax Pellets ~ naturally 15 SPF
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil ~ naturally 30+ SPF
- Essential Oils of your choice
- Lip Balm tubes ~ this set comes with the tray & labels
- Cooling Tray
- Labels for lip balm tubes
How 2 Play
1.Melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and olive oil in a saucepan on the stove over low heat.
2. Remove pan from heat and add red raspberry seed oil and essential oils (if you choose). Mix these well.
3. Fill tubes with the melted lip balm before it hardens. If it starts to harden, simply reheat until it becomes liquid again.
4. Add labels if you choose.