Notice: Undefined index: file in /var/www/wp-includes/media.php on line 1500
We saw some baby birds being fed by their Momma the other day and decided to take advantage of the opportunity and dive into learning about them.
This post contains affiliate links which keeps this blog going but does not add any cost to you
- Birds's nest (pretend) with eggs from The Dollar Tree
- Stories about birds
- Wooden eggs that we had painted previously from another project ~ click here to see how we painted them ~
- Learning Resources jumbo Tweezers
- Scoops, and funnels
Baby Bird Eggs
Creating simple art activities for exploring process art and learning about birds.
Click on the file for a free printable activity.
This Carson Dellosa life cycle bulletin board poster set is perfect for helping children learn. It's a large size, very eye catching and yet it's not overwhelming. The set comes with a Chicken life-cycle poster (seen), Frog, Plant, and Butterfly.
ABC Mouse is our go-to for great online learning! For less than $60/ year, you can create different user accounts per child so each of your little ones can learn and grow at their own pace.
This shows how to create your own bird feeder as well as teaches about sequencing.
Our science center always offers books about our current thematic study as wells as some fun objects to use for exploring.
Make your own binoculars for bird watching:
- Color 2 toilet paper tubes
- Attach them together with tape
- Go outside to explore and see what you can spot on your nature walk.