This post may contain affiliate links which keeps this blog going but does not add any cost to you
Play is Powerful! They’re learning so much engaging in pretend / dramatic play! Math skills, sorting, theme related vocabulary, problem solving, enhanced social skills . . . The list goes on. Plus they’re just so adorable to watch explore
- Using rich theme related vocabulary and developing their oral language as they pretend and interact with their friends.
- Sorting stamps, envelopes, and packages by size and color
- Developing reading and writing skills as they create cards, postcards, and letters to mail
- Developing math skills as they count money, create receipts, weigh packages, and read the Post Office prices
- Reading labels, mail, and student mailboxes as they play
- Enhancing social skills when taking turns, sharing, waiting, controlling their impulses, and expressing their feelings through appropriate gestures, actions, and words.