Getting kids to want to do their chores can be simple and fun!
Encourage them through creativity, demonstrate how it should be done, and watch them gain excitement and confidence as they learn.
This post contains affiliate links which keeps this blog going but does not add any cost to you
1. Color & decorate your self-adhesive paper.
Your child can write their name (especially helpful if you'll have one jar for each child). Encourage them to draw something they love or enjoy seeing.
2. Write daily chores on the colored craft sticks.
This is a good opportunity for your child to practice their handwriting.
3. Place star stickers on the end of the colored sticks.
4. Every day, place sticks into the jar with the stickers at the bottom. When your child has completed their chore, they turn the stick around so that the stars are visible out the top of the jar.
5. At the end of the day, count how many stars are showing / how many daily chores have been complete.